Procurement and Support Services
Procurement in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) complies with the Public Procurement Act (2007) and adopts international best practices for efficient, value-for-money service delivery. The CBN therefore engages competitive and innovative suppliers and service providers to deliver goods, services and turnkey projects for enterprise support and strategic business initiatives.
- Facilities Management.
- IT Projects
- Media & Events Management
- Building & Engineering.
Basic Requirements For Doing Business with CBN:
Requirements for qualifying for a procurement contract varies with the complexity of the contract and are usually in the invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI). However, basic requirements include the following:
- Proof of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commision (CAC)
- Tax Clearance from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Pension Clearance Certificate from the Pension Commission (PenCom)
Payment for completed jobs are made promptly and securely in line with the e-payment policy of the Federal Government. To minimise delays, Seervice Providers are advised to provide the following details when requesting for payment.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) issued by the FIRS
- Bank Account details (certified by bankers and for payment purposes
- All statury taxes and deductions are made on payments applying the relevant tax rates
- Public Procurement Act
- Bureau of Public Procurement Website
- Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS Website)
- Pension Clearance Certificate from the Pension Comission Website
- Corporate Affairs Commission Website